Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Google Game: Where Is A...

Who hasn't played the Google Game? You just type in a letter and see what the first result is. I thought it would be interesting to go through and list my findings for you. I would also expect results will vary based on date, location, and trending topics. My first result is... Where is Amsterdam? Amsterdam is the capital city of the Netherlands, and this country is located in North-West Europe between Germany in the east, Belgium in the south, and the North Sea in the north and west. I'm a little surprised this is the first A result, but I would love to visit sometime! My parents have been and absolutely loved it! Please comment on your experiences in Amsterdam! Try searching for yourself and share your results! Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment