Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Google Game: Where is E...

Let's see where our next location is...

Where is Easter Island?

Easter Island is a Chilean island in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, at the southeasternmost point of the Polynesian Triangle. Easter Island is famous for its 887 extant monumental statues, called moai, created by the early Rapa Nui people.

Unless I become a millionaire at some point, I don't expect I will ever visit here, but I'm sure it would be awesome. I know my kids would be pumped to go, with the popularity of Moana highlighting the culture of Polynesian people groups.

As a side note, the third result for "Where is E" was Edward Snowden. I guess people still want to know where that guy is.

Please share if you have ever visited this exotic travel destination!

Don't forget to try the game out for yourself and share your results!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment